Pages

Wednesday 9 August 2017

Dear pen pal                          
My name is Atawhai I am from Pt  England School. I am writing a letter to you so I can tell you know all about me.So my teachers name Is Miss Davis, I am 8 years old and I like to play with my friends. I am in the second highest group in my class. Today is term 3 and I am so happy and it will be so much fun because we get to the fun stuff which I like so today is the best day.


Now today we are learning all about space and the solar system my favourite planet is Uranus because  I like how It's light blue  and light blue is my Favorite colour. I like the sun how It has fiery colours and I like the Galaxy and how It is rainbow. On day me and my class made fairy bread it was yum.so             


my family is so awesome  and I love my Mum and Dad so much and my family they are the best and I love them all and they are the best in world.I have 2 best friends they are so amazing  and smart and they are my Favorite friends in the world and they will always never give up. I have 3 cats on e cat  is so fluffy his  name Is em he is  so cute, two of them are my favorite pets they are two little black cats one Is named star and the other cats named  dem they are both cute.i am going to ask you a Question.  What are you guys learning about? Do you like maths and reading? I do.                                                                                            

And thank you for reading this i am so happy now I hope you liked this have a great time

Good luck!!!!!

From  Atawhai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.